The Town Clerk’s Office serves as a sales agent for the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation.
- Fishing Licenses are required for anyone 16 years of age and older. Identification is required (i.e. New York State Driver’s License). A Senior License is available for those 70 years and older.
- Hunting Licenses can be obtained by providing identification, a hunter training certificate or a previous hunting license. A Senior License is also available for hunting.
- Hunting License is available for 12 year olds who have taken the hunter training course and are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Bow Hunting Licenses are available with proper identification, a current hunting license and a previous bow hunting stamp or bow hunting training certificate.
- Archery is available to 14 year olds with all of the Jr. Hunter requirements and a bow hunter training certificate.
- Non-Resident Licenses are available with identification and eligibility requirements.
- Guidelines for Hunting & Fishing Regulations may be found on the NYS DEC Website.